[DeTomaso] Interesting Roof Scoop - Pantera video

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Mar 21 06:13:14 EDT 2009

I remember that car to now. The man has a number of ideas for the car, and
as I
figured he sai that some sort of roof scoop should be added on top. This
will
probaly work fine. However, it is a tricky area of the car. The firewall
glass has to
be modified, and the roof cut out should not go in to the engine room
portion of
the roof not to weaken the structure. And if the air channel is having its
deepest
section right in front of the window, a rollbar will be hard to fit.
Goran