[DeTomaso] New Castrol GT LMA Brake Fuid

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 00:22:59 EDT 2009

 I have been using Valvoline Synthetic in my cars for the last few years because I had a few times when Castrol GTX was orange colored in the bottle and I took it back to the store. Valvoline has always been crystal colorless.

Never had any problems.  Actually I think all brake fluid is synthetic and they have just used the word lately as a selling point

Jim Oddie