[DeTomaso] NPC...Credit report

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Mar 20 17:37:59 EDT 2009

Curt,

Go right to the main source;

www.equifax.com/

www.transunion.com

Please make sure the links are good and really them!

You get one free report per year per credit company. They can identify who
you are on line by you having all kinds of numbers (they should know all
about you right). They will try to get you to pay for a better service plan,
no need the free ones are good.

Do not use 3rd party companies. I do not trust them.

Good luck.

Larry (I don’t know my score, but bowled 200 once) - Cleveland