[DeTomaso] Midstate Battery Testers

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Mar 20 13:10:30 EDT 2009

Hi Clay,

I have always liked a load tester. You measure the battery voltage. You then
press down a leaver and it puts a load on the battery for a set time. You
then check to see if the voltage is within tolerance. I like an analog gauge
over a digital read out.

Any of the name brand units will be good. This is not a real complex device
so the off brand should also work fine.

A good analog meter with long leads so you can sit in the car and crank the
motor over (coil wire off) to create the load, will work too.

Larry - Cleveland