[DeTomaso] Bastard Pantera Imposter on e-bay sold.

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Thu Mar 19 21:24:14 EDT 2009

I think you American boys should nominate Boyd for public office !

He's the kind of guy you need to replace some of the one's we've been
reading about lately.

Barry

----

Thanks to everyone that showed support for my efforts to stop the sale of
the counterfeit pantera. I may have not done the right thing , but i remeber
or quote that seems aporopriate for the situation "Lead, follow, or get out
of the way. Dealing with e-bay and the the beuarucrats at the State of
california was extremly frustrating no one seems to care enough to do
anything. It's the "It's not my Job /problem " ad infinitum. I have never
been a person to just sit around and watch things happen, I have been wrong
, i have been right , Ive gotten my ass kicked and I've kicked some ass but
at least I did something!Thanks to you all  for your support and to those
who think I have "too much time on my hands" and my actions are misdirected,
I have news. In my spare time I found   an ass they can kiss.
Boyd