[DeTomaso] Bastard Pantera Imposter on e-bay sold.

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 18:51:41 EDT 2009

The bid was $7900 I bid $8000 with two hours left to go. If someone who
bought that piece of shit is going to have financial problems it won't be
because of the $100 dollars I bid the car up. I reported the listing to ebay
4 times, I reported it to the California State police who directed me to the
California DMV. I have a perfect Ebay record. !00% satisfaction as both a
seller and a buyer. I was willing to risk my rating to stand up for
something I believe in,\. Stopping crooks from ripping off people on Ebay or
anywhere else for that matter. I also believe we as a group need to do what
we can to protect the integrity of our Marque. That's why we have and
participate in things like the Tomas registry. I bid on the car because it
was the only way left to challenge the veracity of the sellers claims.1..
that it was a Detomaso automobile ( it was not) 2. that it was a Pantera (
it was not) 3. That it was a Long and Newman reproduction (it was not)  All
lies. Plus it had a State issued recoverd theft Vin # . A seller is legally
supposed to disclose any salvage history on a car for sale. A recovered
theft is considered salvage. Maybe you should make some more free time for
your self so you can find something to believe in and stand up and fight
for. There is an expression that comes to mind. "Put up or shut up" If you
don't care about Panteras or theft or fraud and they are not things you are
willing to take a stand on what do you think is a useful way to spend your
time?Hugh Boyd Casey