[DeTomaso] Bastard Pantera Imposter on e-bay sold.

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 19 17:34:31 EDT 2009

Boyd...

You made a gallant effort!
Lets hope who bought that piece of crap likes crap! Funny, some folks are happy as hell living in and driving old wrecks? It may be a turd, so let hope the new buyer will polish the turd and be happy! Some people just have more money then brains!
Good Luck to the new TURD lover.
No really it just sad