[DeTomaso] Bastard Pantera Imposter on e-bay sold.

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 17:18:42 EDT 2009

I did everything in my power to stop the sale of this fraud. I went as far
as reporting it to the California DMV criminal investigations division. The
car had an undisclosed State issued "recovered Theft" Vin. I went so far as
to bid on it so I could refuse to pay and challenge  the authenticity of the
listing. I was high bidder a $8k   until the very end. I was not home and
some unlucky sap bid $8100. Cavet emptor!
Boyd