[DeTomaso] OK, now I'm screwed

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Thu Mar 19 14:30:32 EDT 2009

I'm probably responding late....

Get a magnet and fish around in the head.  See if you can slip it past
a pushrod.

Take two pushrods out, you're in there adjusting lash anyway just
loosen two up.  Using a flashlight peer through one while fishing with
a magnet through the other.

Worst case, pull the manifold to inspect.

Yea, if you have one in there, it will munch your cam, way bad ju-ju.

Find them.

Asa Jay