[DeTomaso] OK, now I'm screwed

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Mar 19 14:09:25 EDT 2009

Hi Charlie,

Look at one of the other "nuts?" to see if they are magnetic. If so it is
time to go fish-in. First I would peek down the holes with one of the fiber
optic cable lights. My kit hooks up to the med size Mag light. It is about
8" long and should light up so you can look around. They also make magnets
on the telescoping shaft to try and get it out.

Worst cast. It is in the lifter valley. I do not think it would do much
harm. If it is in the pan it should be fine too. I dropped a pan on a '57
Chevy and found a 3/8" ratchet in there. Well oiled it was!

Larry (pulled a stud out of a cyl on my MG this way) - Cleveland