[DeTomaso] OK, now I'm screwed

art stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Thu Mar 19 13:04:30 EDT 2009

> Do you know any plumbers who own one of those tiny Video cameras with
> a tiny light on it?

         That sounds like a good idea.  I think you can find those things
for as little as two or three hundred bucks?  (next cool tool on my list).
Another thought is a magnet.  I bought one from Sears that is small,  but
I'm not sure if it is small enough to go thru the hole.  I wouldn't be
surprised if SnapOn has something like that,  although SnapOn probably
doesn't do you much good in Europe.  SnapOn,  not to be confused with a
"strap on" that the Dawg might be interested in.  :-)))

Art