[DeTomaso] Original set of Campagnolo wheels with Original Arriva tires

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 19 09:57:56 EDT 2009

Tony, not really.  I am just a pack rat that is now getting rid of all
the items I have replaced over the years and never took the time to go
through.  I finally decided not to burden my wife with having to dispose
of all the "parts" when I depart this life.  However as you may know, I
am an amateur when it comes to stock piling old Pantera cars and parts.

The more I look the more I find.  It looks like the only major item I
don't have an original item of aside from the body itself is the tranny.

By the way, anyone need a trunk tub, for free.

How about a round hole passenger side door shell straight from the Ford
parts bin that I got in 1976 (not for free though).

Since I haven't gotten many "positive" responses to my original
question, I guess I might as well take the wheels and tires out in the
back yard and have a rip roaring and very smoky fire.

Dick Koch - Atlanta