[DeTomaso] Update on Bogus " Newman and Long" Pantera on e-bay

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:35:00 EDT 2009

After contacting E-bay numerous times in regards to the problems with this
listing and getting no where, I finally got in touch with an investigator
from the California DMV criminal investigations LA field office. He was very
interested and pointed out a feature he was able to observe just from
looking at the pictures on e-bay. The photo that shows the Vin tag shows a
light blue vin tag , That is a vin tag issued by the State of California on
a recovered theft. There is only around thirty hours left on  the listing
and the investigator said that due to the budget problems in the State
of California it would be up to his supervisor as to whether or not they
launched an investigation. At least we took some action to try to stop those
that attempt to perpetrate fraud against the Pantera community.
Boyd