[DeTomaso] Original set of Campagnolo wheels with Original Arriva tires

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 18 10:59:54 EDT 2009

After keeping the original set of Campy wheels (7 & 8) and Arriva tires
that I took off my 1974 Pantera in 1976, I am going to sell them.  I
plan on putting them on ebay soon and would like to find out what folks
think they are worth, and how they suggest shipping them once they are
sold.

The Arriva tires are still mounted on the rims.  The tires are not
cracked but hard as hell.  They would only be useful to someone that
wanted to show the car in its original state.

The wheels have some scrapes and blemishes.  They have the original
stickers on them.

Please contact me off-line so as not to clutter the forum.

Thanks.

Dick Koch - Atlanta