[DeTomaso] How did they do that, GT-40 Proto-type sold for two million and change, ok no Pantera content

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 23:36:06 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/17/09 19 57 20, jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com writes:

> You're like the Dan Jones of GT40s!

I think I'm a lot dorkier than he is though! :>)

I've always been interested in them, but in the past few years my interest
level has risen to the point of fanaticism, and as there were only about 130 of
them made (depending on who's counting, and HOW they are counting), it's
easier to track the histories and specifications of individual cars.   Some are
quite famous and well-known and -documented, and others are relatively obscure
and unknown (the production road cars).