[DeTomaso] How did they do that, GT-40 Proto-type sold for two million and change, ok no Pantera content

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Mar 16 16:56:26 EDT 2009

I seem to remember (the old folks disclaimer) that Ford thought the
Indy motor would be a good thing . . . . . it was 255 inches or so and
a wonderful little piece.  Seems I saw a hot-rod (ok, falcon) not long
ago w/ this motor.)

Any way, whether rules, bean-counters or reliability the race cars
ended up w/ stock block motors.

Jack, I would bet any flat-head running on the salt has different rods. Maybe.

hahaha.

David

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com: