[DeTomaso] Big Bend ORR

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:27:01 EDT 2009

After 7 years of BBORR with NO dnfs, FIVE 1st places and NEVER a non-trophied finish (probably few if any rivals to that record)

thrashing to get a car ready at any cost including working on them up until the start and at the turn around, and generally

flying the DeTomaso flag for years, I like the idea of running with a bigger enthusiastic group.  There are a small group of

Pantera guys from TEXAS I can count on but there are many more in the Vette club that want to run.  I'm bowing to pressure.

You gotta do what you gotta do.  Besides, next year at this time the car will probably be apart for a multi year restoration

while I try to determine the original color grease in the wiper motor...not sure if it was a light tan or darker brown.

Michael

Gruppo fiberglasso Corsa.................Don't hold me to any of this.