[DeTomaso] Fwd: So . . . .

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 13:56:47 EDT 2009

No substitute for cubic inches....or at least that is what we used to say....4-bangers have been kicking Vette, Viper and everyone elses butt in 1/4, 1/2 and 1 mile shoot-outs for a while...some of the old school straight-liner's who haven't kept up are shocked the 1st time they see how fast some of these kids cars are.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com