[DeTomaso] Big Bend ORR

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 13:19:32 EDT 2009

Wot?

I knew he was a little jealous of all the publicity and star attraction a few of us have got but now he is quitting the team and starting a Corvette team?
WTF?!!!

You don't quit....you never quit.  Someone explain the rules to him (No One Gets Out Alive)....its the only rules we have.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com