[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 56, Issue 16 - Pantera TV Stars

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 13:00:18 EDT 2009

Don't be a hater. . . Are you talking about the Japanese "Marlboro Man"?
Damn,  I love that guy. . .3 Camera's is not enough when you are a super star and trust me he IS a super star in Japan.

I better see you back in Ely in May with NO more excuses. Its not like,

   "oh sorry, we don't have any additional room for any more Pantera stars"

You are already a star Mr. Hill Climb.....Just stop the slacker excuses, get the Pantera ready, show up, party with us, have fun and run that bad boy you brought to Ely a couple years ago, pick up another  trophy for the team and have a good time and like I said before you win anytime you show up where 90% or more of the registered cars are not Pantera's or Mangusta's.

I love you man.... but don't stand in front of the cameras.
You block the sun all most as bad as Bobo.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com