[DeTomaso] Fwd: So . . . .

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:16:14 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: boyd casey <boyd411 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] So . . . .
To: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin at mercydurango.org>

For those of you unfamiliar with this car it is a kit car manufactured in
the UK. Although it only sports a three speed paddle shift transmission ib\n
it's 1600Bhp version ( basically a dragstrip transmission. It currently
holds the track record for the Nürburgring beating out the former record
holder the Koenigsegg CCX by 4 seconds for a lap time of  1 min 12.8 seconds
 Sorry my mistake these stats are from 2007 when the Ultima setting the
record had 720BHP not 1600BHP!!!! I wonder what the 1600 BHP model will do?
The car comes in several versions and I beleive the kits start at around
$41K.
In the GTR 720 (720 BHP) the stats are 0-60 2.6 sec 100-0 5.3 sec 0 to 100
3.6 and
0 to 100 to 0 in 9.3 sec. One can only guess what the cae will do with more
the twice the 720 HP!
Here is the link to the company web sight in case any one is in the mood for
a new project.

> http://www.ultimasports.co.uk/Default.aspxy

Boyd