[DeTomaso] While youse all were playing, I whipped it out myself!

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Mon Mar 16 04:31:13 EDT 2009

Not sure if this post will work or not..... but this is how I spent Saturday.  Spent today doing small things and cleaning parts....so that the next time I touch them, I will not get all full of oil.....!

[IMG]http://home.comcast.net/~smliebenow/pictures/dayfour8.jpg[/IMG]

If that doesn't work, then this will!

http://home.comcast.net/~smliebenow/pictures/dayfour8.jpg

My discard pile for the day besides the engine and ZF!

http://home.comcast.net/~smliebenow/pictures/dayfour7.jpg

Slow and easy was the ticket....hoist gets pretty close to paint and must come in the side....can't come in from the rear as my hoist boom is too short.

Steve