[DeTomaso] 8" & 10" Factory Wheels

bwerner at live.com bwerner at live.com
Sat Mar 14 13:22:49 EDT 2009

If anyone is interested, I have 2 each 15" x 8" wide factory GTS wheels, and 2 each 15" x 10" GTS wheels.  They have been out gassed and powder coated silver.  They have BF Goodrich T/A's tires mounted on them with stick on weights.  The tires are new and the combination of the tires and wheels have never been run since I purchased the tires and had the wheels powder coated.  The tire size's are 225/60/15 and 295/50/15.  I want $3500 for the set or best offer.  My name is Bill and my phone # is 541-410-4180.  They are going on e-bay this coming week.