[DeTomaso] The Silver State ReviewRe: SilverState ORR Film 9AM EST on Saturday March 14 on SPEED DV

Jason Eaton jason.eaton at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 11:47:03 EDT 2009

I just watched it and loved the air time for the Pantera! I think we are on
a role and Speed TV loves Panteras. So sign up for all those car shows this
year and take your Pantera to all the races, your likely to get some camera
time from Speed TV this year!

I think Dennis is a little jealous the Gearz piece has more airtime of the
much faster Yellow pantera then his purple monster.

I do spend a lot of time denying any rumour that Dennis is my father, after
all he is only twice my age!

In my best Darth Vader impersonation, "Luke ... I am your father!" :)