[DeTomaso] Bull Run

Jason Eaton jason.eaton at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 01:59:07 EDT 2009

Hey John!
It was a plastic fence. You know we were told that the cars would not
intentionally damaged except small scratches and minor paint damage. We were
also told that you stick to the instructions the cars will be fine but if
you screw up the challenge ( like stupid Evo did ) then you can seriously
damage the car. We signed our lives away to be on that show including the
car.

Its not unlike doing track events. If you dont act like a moron your not
gonna hurt your car. We ALL knew those big concrete blocks were out there in
the grass. We all stood on them in the morning. They are so stupid they
didnt notice them, and then thought they would get a better time by going
through the fence and not turning? The clock stopped as soon as you ran
through the fence. Chris on team Evo was just an idiot!