[DeTomaso] Hall Pantera

Trevor Fougere trevor at fougere.com
Fri Mar 13 15:26:21 EDT 2009

It's easy to complain about this vendor or that one.

On the other hand, I would like to single out Hall Pantera for their
customer service.

I purchased coated headers from them for my Windsor.  My driver's side
header developed a small crack down at the collector, and 6 inches worth of
Y shaped crack on the rearmost pipe.  Enough of a crack to put your
fingernail through and aside from the exhaust leak it was inducing
backfiring.

Hall stood behind their header and replaced it at no charge to myself.

Thanks to Tara for her help in the matter.and kudos to Hall Pantera.

Back on the road again,

Trevor