[DeTomaso] Mobil 1 Oil... million mile test

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 12:56:04 EDT 2009

For the amount of time some of you have spent discussing engine oil you could have rebuild and RACED both YOUR Pantera or Mangusta PLUS 'Larry of Cleveland's' TWO Pantera's as well as the TWO Pantera's of Erik 'One-Shot-one-kill' Belter....and these are just two (four) Pantera's I know about collecting dust.  ;-]>

I love you Erik

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com