[DeTomaso] ZDDP zinc oil additive

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 12:23:46 EDT 2009

I  just checked the Mobil 1 web site an they say that their 15W50 (which is
what I use) has 1200 ppm of ZDDP.   Most others in their line have 800ppm, a
couple have 1000ppm.  Is 1200 enough?  I don't know  but it's better than
nothing, I guess.

Heres a chart of their product line The last line labled Phosphous content
is the ZDDP level.
http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Files/Mobil_1_Product_Guide.pdf

Ian