[DeTomaso] Bastard Beast purported to be a Pantera race car on ebay

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 17:43:23 EDT 2009

I think the seller says it's fiberglass on a tube frame.  Maybe more like trying to pass off a kit car as a race car?  Of course, some of the race Panteras don't look much like a Pantera either, but I guess they started lfe as a Pantera?

I once visited a kit car maker in Placentia on the East Side of the 57 Fwy sorta across from Cal State Fullerton.  They were making a Pantera kit, but I don't recall much about it.

Ken