[DeTomaso] Ferrari & Porsche Street Crash in Newport Beach - NPR

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:22:25 EDT 2009

Yuck. Like I said, they should require driver's school before they let you
loose with one of these things, lots of people with more money than brains,
certainly those short on skill sets.
>From the looks of it it went sideways into a pole and the weakest possible
part of the car,

It almost came apart in the same way the Enzo did a couple of years ago over
in Malibu.

Track Days are for playing hard, and if you do decide to do it out somewhere
in the middle of the night ( I'm guilty too ), do it by yourself, no use
killing somebody else in the car with you.

Michael in Savannah