[DeTomaso] Blazer horns from M. Dailey Site, one wire enough?

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:27:05 EDT 2009

Thanks.  No road rage planned in the near future anyway.

I see I had a typo on original email.  I bought the horns at Autozone for 16 $ each.  They were the same one on the panteraplace tech info page but not purchased there of course.

I now have both horns on one wire, very loud but sounds pleasing for a horn.   They are 113 DB each.

CW