[DeTomaso] radiator baffle

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 19:58:51 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/10/09 13 26 29, JDeRyke at aol.com writes:

> I don't understand how this system you described, is supposed to work? Do
> you have any photos of the ends?

I didn't either, he sent me some photos.   The inlet and outlet were
repositioned to the very top and bottom of the tank, and by using two baffles on that
side, and one baffle on the other side, it turned the radiator into a
four-pass radiator.   Initially water crosses over only on the top 25% of the radiator
core, then the baffle in the center of the other tank routes it back across
the second 25%, and so forth.