[DeTomaso] Jaye Lynn's Service in Arizona

RallyFanatic at aol.com RallyFanatic at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 16:04:14 EDT 2009

Here is the information about Jaye's Service in  Arizona.

Kent Snyder

    Hello Kent and Sandy,

 Below is the information regarding the services for Jaye. It would be great
if  you could attend but understand if you can not. It has taken me this long
to get  my head back on straight and be able to put this
together.......................
              I've  sent this to several people in California but please
forward the  information to anyone you choose.

                                                                        All
the best,

 Les Gray

Hello there folks,

        Below is the information on the  services for Jaye Lynn. Thank you
all for being so supportive through these  toughest days I'll ever see in my
lifetime.

             DATE        :  SATURDAY MARCH  21,2009

             TIME        :  11:00 AM

            LOCATION  :  HOLY CROSS CATHOLIC CHURCH

                               1244 SOUTH POWER ROAD

                               MESA, ARIZONA .  85206

                               480.981.2021

            There  will be a casual celebration of Jaye Lynn's life following
the service at  :

             Time          :  12:00 ish -  ?????

            Location     :  THE MESA CHURCH OF  LIFE

                                1223  EAST DORAN AVENUE

                                 MESA , ARIZONA.  85204

                                480.964.1743

                                ( Food  & refreshments will be served )

                              (   Located at the corner of Stapley & Dana
Ave. Between Broadway &  Main
                                 just  north of the 60 freeway off Stapley)

-----------------
      ***    There is a  Best Western Hotel literally within 200 yards of the
church on Power Road
                called the Best Western  - Superstition Springs

 Best western Inn
                               1342 south Power Road
                               Mesa, Arizona.  85206
                             480.641.1164

       If you have any questions or need  further info, please call my NEW
cell number : 480.287.3967
       any time day or night.

                                                            Love,
                                                                 Les