[DeTomaso] Blazer horns from M. Dailey Site, one wire enough?

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:47:40 EDT 2009

My horns are not loud and while I have the front end apart I found only the top original horn is wired.  I hooked up the bottom horn and it is broken.

So I bought the two horns from the panteraplace site for 16 $ each.  I only have one wire as the original wire to the second horn no longer exists.  It looks to be about 14 gauge.

I would like to hook both horns to the same 14 guage wire if that will not over load it rather than re-wire it all.
Will  the single 14 gauge be enough for both?

Horns are Blazer international BH102 HC and BH102LC which basically bolt right in and fit well.

Thanks

CW