[DeTomaso] Dog Bone (B & M) air cleaner

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 09:36:16 EDT 2009

I will now butt in here and reinforce Will's statement about this dogbone
air filter song and dance/dog and pony show.

As he said, this subject comes up time and time again here on the forum,
gets beat to death, and nobody wants to remember the actual, numbers are
there, why aren't we paying attention to them, dyno testing that Space City
Panteras did with the dogbone?

John Taphorn has reported on this many times. The 'dogbone' did not hurt at
all. Sharp turn included.

Yes, I'm feeling feisty this morning. Let's ignore the facts and keep
talking!
Sigh...

Kirby