[DeTomaso] Vitaloni Turbo Racing Mirrors Notice to all members waiting for a pair.

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 01:40:42 EDT 2009

The mirrors have started to arrive I picked up what may be the last existing
inventory available.I have sent notices to those waiting to have their
orders filled to confirm their requests to me  at Vitaloni4sale at gmail.com Be
sure to include the shipping address and if you want yours shipped priority
or parcel post. All shipments are insured. Many people have asked about
spares and since these are no longer being manufactured it might be a good
idea to order a back up pair in case of accident or damage. Anyone that's
wants to order two pair will get the second pair at a 10% discount. So it's
$50.00 for one pair $90.00 for two pair. To qualify for the discount you
must order both pair at the same time. ( If you already ordered a pair
before this discount was available I will honor the discount for your second
pair ) Anyone that wants the installation pictures and did not get them
please let me know and i will send them right out. There are Knock offs for
sale on the internet that are advertised as Vitaloni Mirrors. Before you
throw your money away check very carefully and get good high quality close
up pictures. These "Real Vitaloni Turbo Racing mirrors have a slightly
larger passenger mirror and the passenger side also has a convex lens and
are made in ITALY! If a deal sounds to good to be true ( you know the rest
of that story) These mirrors normally ( when you can find them retail for
$80.00 EACH , not per pair!If anybody else is interested in getting a pair
or seeing them drop me a line. They are $50.00 a pair for "Big List"
subscribers and or POCA members.If anybody does not want the discount I have
them on e-bay for "Buy it now" price of $89.95 a pair.?? ( Maybe you have a
friend with a Ferrari ( we all know they like to pay retail)!!!!!

If you have been waiting for some and you did not get an e-mail from me
today you e-mail probably fell through the cracks. I am not set up as a
commercial sight and I don't have any selling software so i am winging it.
Don't worry! I got enough mirrors this time to fill everybody that contacted
me before. Just send me a reminder and I will find your original request and
you will not lose your place in line.
Thanks, and I hope everybody loves and enjoys their new mirrors as much as I
do.
Boyd