[DeTomaso] Speed error

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:28:45 EDT 2009

Thanks.

I have decided on a much simpler option.

I'm making a clear static sticker overlay that will adhere to the
Speedometer Glass
for highway use in 5th gear, with the important speeds indicated by four
differnt colors
of trim tape, when the needle is in line these sight lines, I'll be all set.

45, 55, 65, 80

Basically the speed limits, anything beyond these is sure to result in a
ticket/jail anyway.

Now that I have the GPS, that will serve any detail duty.

The less greasy, way fewer smaller parts and removeable option.

Michael in Savannah

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia