[DeTomaso] Dummy's Guide to A.N. fitting and hoses

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:27:20 EDT 2009

I use these and love them. They certainly cut down on the amount of blood
letting that seems to occur anytime braided hoses are being made up.

Not cheap, but highly recommended.

I also bought and use the special aluminum vise jaws to hold the fittings
with minimal damage and the aluminum AN fitting wrenches.

FWIW,
Kirby