[DeTomaso] Dummy's Guide to A.N. fitting and hoses

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Mar 9 15:25:52 EDT 2009

Chuck,

google or better yet go to youtube and poke around for a movie.  I
tried the method in the movie (using a masonry chisel to cut) and was
to gurly to accomplish.  Other than that  . . .

Also, Pegasus or racerpartswholesale has a little tutorial in the catalog.

Sometimes the pesky newsletter is late, or worse.  Don't ask how I know.

Important tip: tape the hose so you know if it is un-seating itself
when you tighten things up.

and watch those hoses, they'll poke a whole in your surgeon fingers!

David

Quoting cengles at cox.net: