[DeTomaso] Dummy's Guide to A.N. fitting and hoses

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Mar 9 15:09:41 EDT 2009

Dear Jack,

It appears that I have been your "straight man" for the Newsletter and you've helped me avoid complete embarassment about being oblivious to your article-----I haven't received it yet if its been delayed and you *just* received yours!

Please see if you can field my biggest stumbling block about using AN fittings and hoses. How does one connect part A with part B using the appropriate AN fitting and hose if part A and/or part B are "normal" plumbing connections found on a normal engine? How does one alter or fabricate or fix non-AN parts to work with the lovely, nice new AN fitting and hose to connect part A and part B? For example, the normal fuel pump outlet to a normal fuel fitting on a Holley carb?

Confused, Chuck Engles