[DeTomaso] Annular vs. Down leg boosters

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 14:32:16 EDT 2009

This is an excellent question to present to our carb expert that will be
giving a talk on 'tuner' carbs at the Reno Fun Rally Tech Session in June. I think
annular accelerator nozzles can be substituted on any Holley 4bbl, but I
suspect they also change some of the other running parameters. Just substituting
them would likely buy you a heap of trouble without expert re-jetting
afterwards. Best guess- J Deryke