[DeTomaso] For those of you in the Pacific Northwest...

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Mar 9 11:49:35 EDT 2009

This coming Sunday, March 15th, I will be visiting the wonderful shop of Jeff Kimball (no relation) to do several projects, and anyone who would like to watch his expertise with a multi-ton press is welcome to join us.

Last year I replaced the passenger-side axle and both universal joints.  On the 15th we're going to do the other axle, replace the lower support shaft on the same side, replace a lug bolt, replace all the bushings and remove the spacers from the springs.  Whether we get it all done or not remains to be seen...

Anyway, Jeff has a beautiful, black Pantera with a pretty incredible engine, and he really knows his way around these cars--to the point he has fabricated some special tools specifically for certain Pantera-only jobs.

We'll be starting around 9:30 or 10:00 AM, so if you're interested, please get in touch with me and I'll give you the address and more details.

Sincerely,

Chris