[DeTomaso] FW: Re: The Visceral Experience

Steve Hawkins shawkins777 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 8 22:53:16 EDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: larry at ohiotimecorp.com [mailto:larry at ohiotimecorp.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 6:44 PM
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Fwd: Re: [DeTomaso] The Visceral Experience

Hi Mike,

Thats all to simple.

start > controll pannel > Sounds and Audio devices

The second tab over (sounds) lets you change the Windows sounds to your
recorded sounds as wav files. My second or is it my third job is in a
recording studio so I can clean up your recordings if you need help.

Larry (yes working) - Cleveland

On Sun Mar 8 17:51 , "Mike Thomas" sent:

So that's why we call it Xmas. Another great mystery solved.

As to my own visceral experience and desire to take it with me where ever I
go, I have a suggestion. All of those little sounds your computer makes
when you open or close a file, save, screw-up, etc., I'd like to find
someone who can build into my MS software all of those sounds, but recorded
from my Pantera.

Open a file: sound of a key opening the door or the door opening
Close a file: door closing
Open a new application: engine starting
Error message: screeching tires
Hour glass while your waiting: the engine idling or revving

You get the idea. This same thing could be done for any number of cars, and
we could market it to the car-nut world at large. Now, I would not be
surprised to find out someone has done this already, but probably not for a
Pantera.

Any of our software guru's out there up for the challenge? Mark M?

Mike Thomas