[DeTomaso] oem balljoints and bushings

Evod Racing evodindustries at msn.com
Sun Mar 8 16:16:09 EDT 2009

Roland-  First I only used the ebay picture as reference as that was only picture I found online with all the parts I have.  The price I quoted is correct for PI and the ones on Ebay had a buy it now of $799.  i did not research what ones they had sold in the past went for.  On my price I did say or best offer.  I don't know what they are worth other then what my builder charged me for them.  Somehow over the 2 years he was building the car he ended up purchasing 2 sets.  If someone needs thiese items please feel free to make an appropriate offer.

Thank you and sorry if I somehow offended some.