[DeTomaso] Panteras take 2 out of 3 trophies awarded

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 19:15:05 EST 2009

I went to an event today with approx 50 cars at hilton head island.  Mostly went to meet my friend Phil and see his Pantera for the first time after taking about it for over a year. First time we were  at the same place at the same time. Other owners voted and we received 2 of the 3 awards presented as favorite car thought for sure we would cancel each other out.  I will post pix to website. Also met owner of former 1098 who states car was rolled into a ball and driver killed two weeks after he sold it.  Info for who ever might be keeping up with all the serial numbers.  Michael in savannah