[DeTomaso] Helmet & 5-point harness Donatiion for NORC/Silver State Rookies

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 18:30:21 EST 2009

Aloha,

Because someone generously donated their new Hans device, Simpson helmet and new 5-point harness to me for 2009 I'd be equally happy-happy to donate my like-new large (7&5/8") race SA2000 helmet and 5-point harness to you if you are planning to run the NORC/Silver State this year.  Its a full face shielded helmet.....the shoulder harness will mount to roll bar, gauge or harness bar that Precision Pro-Formance and others sell.

The 5-point harness will pass SSCC tech for Touring, Grand Touring and Grand Sport (165 Mph).   Keep in mind that beginning in 2010 SSCC Tech will require a SA2005 or later helmets.

You aren't required to have a Hans head/neck restraint system to pass tech unless you are teching for 180+ Mph in Super Sport & Unlimited Divisions. You also aren't required to have a new 5-6 point harness unless you are going faster then

Check the tech rules if you have any questions <www.sscc.us> or just send me a note know while I am still beached in Honolulu. ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com