[DeTomaso] The Visceral Experience

Trevor Fougere trevor at fougere.com
Sat Mar 7 14:04:00 EST 2009

Ahhh.the primal beast within..no longer hidden beneath that thin veneer we
call "civilization"..

How many times have I missed my exit on the way home.only to add another 20
mile romp out

through the twisty roads of West Marin.?

The regression to childhood whenever it breaks in a way I can't fix.and it
goes in the shop. Those

endless days waiting to get it back...  Should I put big X's on the calendar
like I did as a child when

Xmas approached?  Why do parts always take so long to arrive?

That feeling of sadness as I drive down the road towards the house.another
drive coming to an end.

All of which is immediately forgotten.the next time I light her up.dive into
another corner . sit at

a stop sign/light with that lovely bass resonance thrumming in my ears...
The delight in a child's eyes

as I let them sit behind the wheel..

Il Conte