[DeTomaso] Fendt roller revealed!

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Fri Mar 6 19:47:46 EST 2009

Bwahahahaha - looks just like that Delorean Thiokol [1]- used to groom ski
slopes.  Basically a little catepillar, steers w/ brakes . . .

Now I'll have to run up to the ski area and see if my next ZF is waiting for
my rescue efforts!

[1] Thiokol, if I remember, had some nefarious connnection to the shuttle
disaster - they made the seals (arf) that failed.