[DeTomaso] ZF-can you imagine?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 13:46:53 EST 2009

Not only does the ZF equipped Pantera burn rubber *On the asphalt,* our
transmissions are built so tough, we flattened the asphalt as well.

Get rolling today, the DeTomaso Pantera, tough enough to flatten asphalt
today and fly over at at 170 mph tomorrow!

Michael "Mad Man" in Savannah

Hauling as...phalt in 71 Pantera

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Kerry Maguire <kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com