[DeTomaso] ZF

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Fri Mar 6 02:03:22 EST 2009

There are references to a Fendt roller in the ZF "Assembly, maintenance
and Operating Instructions" document. Specifically the oil capacities
and oil change interval.

The Sports Car and Racing applications are always mentioned before the
Fendt roller application. I don't know if one can infer anything from that.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21